Call Us Today! 919-380-9700
Request Your Free Consultation
Our agents' expertise is always free, whether or not you decide to enroll in a plan.
- A Medicare Supplement policy is purchased in addition to Original Medicare (Parts A and B).
- Medicare Supplement policies cover expenses from services covered by Medicare Parts A or B, such as copayments, coinsurance and deductibles.
- Medicare Supplement policies must follow federal and state laws. Insurance companies may only sell standardized policies which are identified by the letters A – N.
- You have a one-time six month Medicare Supplement Open Enrollment Period which starts the first month you are enrolled in Medicare Part B. During this period you are guaranteed issue of a Medicare Supplement policy regardless of your health status.
- Medicare Supplement policies’ costs may vary and will increase as you get older.
- A Medicare Part D plan (PDP) must be purchased separately since drug coverage is not offered with any Medicare Supplement policy.