Call Us Today! 919-380-9700
Request Your Free Consultation
Our agents' expertise is always free, whether or not you decide to enroll in a plan.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is meant to expand healthcare coverage to individuals who previously had none, while providing more services at affordable rates to many Americans. In addition, the ACA is designed to protect individuals with preexisting conditions by providing them eligibility for health insurance.
By working with our agents, you will receive personal assistance in choosing an ACA plan for yourself, your spouse, or your children. We will help you choose the most appropriate plan for your health needs and your budget by providing you with competitive rate quotes, assisting you with the subsidy application, and keeping you informed of deadlines, and other issues that may arise.
In preparation to working with our agents, we encourage you to consider and bring the following:
- Your financial obligations and what you can afford to set aside for your insurance. Do you prefer:
- Higher monthly premiums but smaller out of pocket expenses (deductibles and copays)?
- Lower monthly premiums but higher out of pocket expenses (deductibles and copays)?
- How often do you or a member of your family need to see a physician?
- Do you need to meet with a specialist?
- How often do you need prescription medication?
- A list of your medications
- A list of your doctors
- Your current tax return or proof of income
Rest assured that regardless of your financial budget, all ACA plans must provide 10 essential health benefits. Furthermore, we can assist you in determining if you are eligible for a subsidy, which may significantly reduce your healthcare cost and allow you to have more comprehensive coverage.
We understand that navigating the ACA marketplace can be overwhelming. We are happy to walk you through the process and to ensure that you receive an insurance plan suited to the health needs of you or your family.